NAI Ruhl Commercial Company

NAI Ruhl Commercial Company traces its origins back to 1862 when, as with most agencies, an ambitious entrepreneur established a sole proprietorship. As the business grew and prospered, it became a partnership, changing hands a number of times over the next thirty years or so. In 1899, the then successful insurance agency came under the control of John H. Ruhl. John had visions that went beyond the scope of his predecessors and it was he who established the guiding principles of quality, integrity and service that characterize the firm today. One year after assuming control, John added real estate brokerage to the firm’s growing list of services establishing the duality of business functions that still exists. John Ruhl was joined by his sons, Edward Ruhl in 1919 and C. Arthur Ruhl in 1920. Although the boys were encouraged to work in all areas of the business, Edward gravitated towards real estate and C. Arthur towards insurance.
NAI Ruhl Commercial Company logo
NAI Ruhl Commercial Company
5111 Utica Ridge Rd Davenport
| Commercial |
Banner
Add a Review